Friday 18 September 2009

Pulling my hair out!

I've been super busy lately trying to create my first skin - in fact I feel as though my head is going to explode - a lot of respect has to go out to full time skin makers!
I have just about completed the head, so am now adding different tones of makeup. At the minute I am going to start with 3 different skin tones - light, medium and dark, along with 5 different shades of makeup each. They'll be as follows -
bare essentials - mascara and lipgloss
natural tones - earthy colours eg; brown shadow, tan lips, a light brow blush
glam - smoky eyes, red lips, rosy blush
candy - pastel coloured eyeshadow, pink lips, pink blush
wild - fluro shadow, bright lips, crazy eyeliner!!
Every spare minute I have is spent on this skin, it's just a constant stream of edit, edit, edit :P
Once I have the makeups finished, I will put up pics :)

0 comments: