Sunday 25 May 2008

:)

here I am in my first new outfit I made :D

I'm back and a bit more knowledgable ;) I suppose we all have to start somewhere don't we?! Well I have started creating some clothes (nothing fancy just yet I'm afraid) and when I have mastered it a bit more I shall include some pictures!
I have now realised creating things is all just a case of trial and error ( alot of error in my case lol) and i have to say I owe alot to the tutorial by
Natalia Zelmanov. She made things a lot easier for me to understand compared to some other tutorials I visited which I didn't have a clue about - you would need instructions just to understand some of them!
I am currently making my creations in
GIMP (which is free :D) and I also found it useful to create SIMS2 clothing a while back.
When I get a chance (and a bit more hang of things) I will post my own tutorials on how to use GIMP and hopefully newbies like me will find it easy to understand!!
**I am also trying to create my custom hair at the minute using the
LoopRev Script so more on that to follow :)

0 comments: