Sunday 25 May 2008

hello there :D


FIRST POST :D :D I have decided to start a blog about my travels in the world of 2L, as I think it'll be good fun to look back on and also I'd love to be able to help others, and make more friends - although I'm a bit of a newbie myself :P
I must say I'm pretty overwhelmed!! There's so much to do and see...and already all the wonderful creations are inspiring me to build, create and show off :)
But first a little bit about myself :) My SL name is Noelle Andel, and fashion and clothes are my weakness :P I also love building and making things, I would sometimes get so engrossed in making things that I lose track of time and spend hours upon hours at the computer whenever I get the chance. I have started SL as a hobby, as in RL I am a stay at home mum to two children, and it is nice to meet new people and explore different places without having to venture beyond my RL front door! So if you see me in SL be sure to say hi :D
Here's a pic of me looking very 'new!'

0 comments: