Saturday 28 February 2009

Getting up to date with things :)

Long time no see everybody! I have away for quite a while, doing some 'creative thinking' *hehe*
One of the first things I must comment on is the price of L$ :o
I was reading through some of my previous posts, and noticed it as only £11 (well, £10.99) for L$5000, less than a year ago...Today it cost me £15.99 for the same amount :(
In other news, I finally decided to upgrade to premium :D *yay* so now I am on the look out for some land :P It's a lot easier said than done, as there's so many regions. At the minute the one place I have looked at so far, that takes my interest, would be Liberty City (Region: Newfoundland) - the information card in 2L tells us that -Liberty City is the first democratic city in Second Life built and run by its residents. It features a special democratic guideline covenant where the residents have a voice, a city council, a police department and regular City Mayor elections. This unique Second Life experience comes with the focus on commercial enterprise to ensure that Liberty City will become the most dynamic and most successful city in Second Life.
I think it would be very interesting to be a part of this...as it is a commerical building I am looking for...but I don't think my search is over yet :P the thought of getting a plot of land in the wilderness, and creating some crazy, funky building is also playing through my head ;) so who knows? Only time will tell!

0 comments: