Friday 6 March 2009

Skin Making

I just stumbled across Olila's SecondLife blog and thought I had to post about it :D She has some really good tutorials here, especially if your new to SL. The one I liked best, and found really easy to follow was her Skin Making, which tells you how to create a basic skin, which is great if you're like me and have never created one before :)

Another fantastic place is
Sezmra Svarog's site in which she is giving away a beautiful skin, 'Splendor' which files you can use to create your own skins for your Second Life avatar, no matter what Grid you are using it on, and you're also allowed to alter these files to create your own skins in order to resell them :) The site doesn't have any tutorials at the minute, but she says she's working on them.
Also I have started trying my hand at making clothes again, so I'll keep you updated :D I can create all the basics and do some shadowing etc but I want to improve :)

0 comments: